Some of the world’s largest corporations such as PwC, Apple, Google, Facebook, Linkedin, GE, SalesForce, Amazon, Airbnb, IBM,… are flocking to coworking spaces in search of talent, potential acquisitions and flexible office setups.
Recent Q3 2017 Occupier Survey by the commercial brokerage firm CBRE indicates that 44 percent of corporations are already using some type of flexible open platform office solution. 65 percent of the companies expect to use coworking as part of their office portfolio in the Americas by 2020.
Meanwhile, JLL – a major brokerage firm, predicted that by 2030 up to 30 percent of all office space will be, in some form, flexible or have an open layout design.
Those reports cited a wide variety of factors/motivations for switching to the coworking office space approach:
1) Financial incentives (reduced real estate and logistics costs)
2) Better access to innovators, innovations, talent pools
3) Be close to key partners, new market locations
4) Useful expansion tool to favor adding space on-demand
Are you freelancers, solopreneurs, startups, professionals or event organizers looking for a premium coworking space with nice interior design, central location and reasonable prices in Hanoi, Vietnam? eSpace Coworking provides you with a variety of services such as personal open seats, dedicated offices, meeting rooms and venue booking.
Check us out here for more details: espacework.com
Sign up for a free trial service here: https://www.coworker.com/vietnam/hanoi/espace-coworking
Contact us via:
- Add: 3rd floor, Savina Building, number 1 Dinh Le street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Phone: +84 916806089 (viber, whatsapps, zalo)
- Email: email@example.com